Guest Report

12 bedroom cosy hotel in Lowlands. *** NOW CLOSED ***
Adita

Guest Report

Post by Adita »

My stay at the Bamboo Walk Hotel was disappointing after reading about it on the internet. The room was simplistic topped off with plastic chairs and a little 12' tv. The surroundings seemed disorderly with little to no landscaping. When I booked, the receptionist agreed to add a bed at no additional cost, however, when I arrived there, the receptionist that checked us in said he was unaware of that arrangement. We waited while it was eventually cleared up. The cleaning staff came on the last day of our stay, knocked on our door 10 minutes before check out and informed us that we were to check out at 12pm without even greeting us good morning. The parking is non existent. The hotel has 12 rooms and parking for 3 cars. I parked there and was blocked by "someone". The receptionist said she called the driver and the driver said they would come in 5 minutes, she apologised but said that the driver was part of the management of the hotel and it was beyond her to help. The manager finally came half an hour afterwards, without offering an apology or like her staff member telling us good afternoon.

Return to “Bamboo Walk Hotel”