Guest Report

12 bedroom cosy hotel in Lowlands. *** NOW CLOSED ***
Marrisa

Guest Report

Post by Marrisa »

The Bamboo Walk Hotel is a must stay in Tobago with its beautiful and peaceful surroundings, cozy rooms, ideal location to all the major spots on the island, competitive pricing, gracious staff and excellent cuisine. We stayed for just 4 nights and we will definitely be returning soon.

We originally planned to have dinner at a different restaurant every night but after tasting Phillip’s juicy, melt-in-your-mouth, done-just-right steak (I’m still trying to get the recipe from him), having dinner every night at the Surf and Turf was a no-brainer. For the best Karaoke and BBQ on the island, be there on a Friday night and if you are lucky enough to have the option of barracuda (type of fish) try it, you will like it. If you love a good pasta, then you must try the Shrimp Alfredo, creamy, rich, just the way pasta should be. And don’t forget the lobster. Tobago losters generally have a special flavour but when Phillip puts his touch, its becomes something to remember. With the freshest basil straight from garden to plate, the Surf and Turf is definitely a hidden secret. Or did I mention Phillip’s sashimi?

I must also mention a very special person, Divine. Apart from having the most pleasant smile, she can sing better than a kisskedee, make the best pina coladas and she is an exceptional hostess/waitress/receptionist. I also hear she is a masseuse. There was one night in particular when she took the extra time to make dinner even more special for us. She dressed the dinner table with special linens, fresh local flowers and candles. I will never forget her gesture, thank you Divine. Thanks also goes to Joanne who was always there to say hello and ensure that we were very comfortable.

I highly recommend you consider the Bamboo Walk hotel on your next visit to Tobago….Ravi and Marrisa.

Return to “Bamboo Walk Hotel”