Guest Report

3 apartments in Bon Accord (listing)
Deborah

Guest Report

Post by Deborah »

My partner and I stayed at Dimples from May 15-May 18, 2009. I wasn't too sure what to expect so I packed my own sheets, plates, cups, and a a bottle of disinfectant spray.

Upon upon arrival we were greeted with a smile by the host, Claire. She was very pleasant and answered ALL of our questions (and we did ask a lot).

The apartment from the outside alone looked niced. When we entered the room i was relieved! The sitting room was tiled and, very clean, and had cable T.V. The kitchen faucets had hot and cold water. The appliances were clean and looked new. The only thing I would've added to the kitchen is a microwave.

The bedroom was clean and had ample storage space. The room was also air conditioned. It had two large windows, that were nice for letting light in the room, but not so nice if you like to sleep in, past the time the sun rises. The ensuite bathroom had a stand-up shower, with hot and cold water.

The location was walking distance to everything we needed, and was less than 10 mins drive from the airport. It was very close to the beach, local shops, and internet cafe. The only issue we had with the location of the apartment was the fact that the road leading to the apartment isn't paved.

Overall, Dimples was the perfect getaway spot. I will gladly stay there again when I visit Tobago.

Return to “Dimple's Apartments”