Guest Report

3 apartments in Bon Accord (listing)
Debra Lord

Guest Report

Post by Debra Lord »

I've just returned from a two week stay at Dimples and am very happy to add my recommendation for these apartments if you are staying in Crown Point. The three apartments are very clean, comfortable, well-equipped and well-kept, and Claire and Liston were extremely helpful both before and during my stay, and very welcoming and friendly.

The apartments are about 10 mins walk to Store Bay and 15 mins to Pigeon Point beach - I enjoyed the walk as people on the island are just so friendly, there's always a cheery 'good morning' on the way! There are also fruit stalls, mini-marts, cafes, internet and an ATM on the way so easy to buy food etc on the way home.

As a single female traveller, I was conscious of safety before I went over to Tobago but had no worries whatsoever about this when I arrived as the apartment is very secure and also Claire and Liston live upstairs had there been any problems (which there weren't!).

A huge thanks to Claire, Liston, their two lovely boys and the dogs for making my stay in Crown Point really great!

Return to “Dimple's Apartments”