Guest Report

3 apartments in Bon Accord (listing)
Crys/kyle

Guest Report

Post by Crys/kyle »

Kyle and I spent 4 nights at Dimples Apartments. From the moment we arrived, we were given such a warm welcome. Liston is such a fantastic host--He was able to show us how to get to the beaches, the banks, give us a contact name/number for a car rental and tell us more about the points of interest I had highlighted in the tour guide prior to our arrival. Dimples apartments are soo cute and very clean! I highly recommend! The location is fantastic and getting anywhere by taxi is feasible and very inexpensive (if you don't want to walk). We loved Pigeon Point Beach/Store Bay Beach, the glass bottom boats, Argyle Falls, snorkeling at Speyside, visiting the movie theater, botanical gardens and the forts around the island, and eating delicious local food/drink--it was all fantastic. And at night when we would come home it was pleasant and very safe. We will definitely be returning to Tobago and staying at Dimples Apartments. I had the pleasure of meeting Claire on our last day, as she had just arrived from the UK, and she is such a dear. Many thanks to you both for your hospitality!

Return to “Dimple's Apartments”