Guest Report

Small studio-apartment hotel located in Bon Accord (listing)
Marissa Paul

Guest Report

Post by Marissa Paul »

This was by far one of the best stays in Tobago for me and and my friends and deserves a second visit! The service was excellent since my very first contact with hotel staff over the phone who always assisted me the many times I called to make sure that everything was in place for us. I always heard the warmth and friendliness in their voices.

Upon our stay, the hotel staff ensured we comfortable, safe and problem free and even catered our breakfast without hesitation and packaged it to go if we wanted when we were late! This definitely was a plus!

The hotel also accommodated our request for late checkout in advance and at reasonable cost as well. Another plus!

Two slight recommendations though is for the installation of heat pumps to warm the pool late evening and brighter lighting outdoors at night, other than these....this hotel has been the best!

I would recommend this getaway hotel to anyone, it's very cozy, the price is affordable, the service is excellent and the staff is professional. Kudos to this team!

Return to “Chic Boutique Hotel”