i have to admit, the "training" program was reduced to the following "skills":
- No shredding of furniture, wallpapers, carpets and door frames. Use of climbing pole (inside) or trees (outside) instead.
- Delivery of mice, birds, rats etc. only in DEAD condition. No release of living prey inside the house.
- Special foods like raw beef only on weekends and public holidays (or days when i got up after 8 am)
- No jumping on tables, counters etc. At least not in my presence.
Admittedly, i had no chance resp. i did not even attempt to change behaviour like
- Ongoing battles with neighbour's cats
- Embarrassing of neighbour's dog's
- Stealing of human food (roasted chicken, beef pot roast et al) from kitchens in the neighbourhood
- Cat's "concerts" (110 dBA) on my arrival home with rotisserie chicken
- Refusal of canned cat food, except for WHISKAS
- Complete wipe out of some endangered species of birds (radius 300 yds)
I did faily well, don't you think ?