Accommodation Options

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Dave S

Accommodation Options

Post by Dave S »

Can anyone please help? I am travelling in a group of 4-8 (all couples) to Tobago in October for a wedding at Coco Reef resort. We are looking for either room only or B&B options on the south west of the island, maybe even Scarborough if the transport links are OK. Price is all important to us and we are considering either hotels, apartments or villas. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Many thanks

Dave
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Dave

Your best bet is to search our Accommodation pages and choose a handful of properties that seem suitable in terms of price, facilities, location, etc., then 'search' the forum for information/comment on those properties, THEN ask any specific questions about any of them.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
N Muir

group accom

Post by N Muir »

my advice to you is johnstones apartments. they have both apartments with balconys overlooking the beach. the rooms are self catering and can sleep up to six. youll find the prices are very very good and you also have use of the crown point hotel facilities located nextdoor. additionally they have 'cabanas' which i think cost a little more but still excellent value.

or try somewhere like toucan inn bonkers, not on the beach but a nice atmosphere for a group.

both of these are less than five mins walk from coco reef
Bryn

For 8 people..... rent a villa

Post by Bryn »

I'd suggest Villa Sans Souci. http://www.villa-sans-souci.com
Also Villas at Stonehaven look fabulous as well!

I envy you going in October. I just returned on Sunday and I already wish to be back in Tobago!

If you have any questions or whatever....email me: [email protected]

Cheers!

Return to “General Accommodation”