Tobago Flat Rate Beach Accomodation

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Robyn Little

Tobago Flat Rate Beach Accomodation

Post by Robyn Little »

I am coming to see the beautiful island of Tobago in April for 3 weeks and I am looking to find a flat rate for accomodation by the beach. I am hoping in the area of CharlottesVille.. Store Bay...... If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I would be so grateful for some response. It's darn cold here in Canada and I can't wait to feel the heat..lol
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Robyn

We have already seen your earlier post. I've moved your message from Health & Security because it's not exactly the appropriate forum for questions about accommodation.

Store Bay and Charlotteville are at opposite ends of the island - around 1½ hours driving time apart. Your best first step is to do your research and decide what area you want to stay in. Then, go through our Accommodation listings and identify likely looking properties. I would then suggest that you contact them direct to establish weekly rates.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”