Private villas

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Louise Richards

Private villas

Post by Louise Richards »

My partner and I are visiting Tobago in Auguat and are looking for a suitable villa. We were looking at villa De Lena but have been put off slightly by someone else's comments. Can anybody recommend a nice, quiet and secluded villa with pool?? :roll:
Niki Byrne

Post by Niki Byrne »

Hi Louise.

I can totally recommend Sand Pebbles villa near the Seahorse Inn. We stayed there for our honeymoon in June 2002. It was a lovely really kitted out villa and Norma that owns it is fantastically helpful. It has its own pool and is only in a small group of 3 other villas so not in a complex as such.

We really enjoyed it.

Hope this helps :)

Niki
Katie

Post by Katie »

yes i stayed at sand pebbles in 2003
good very close to the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Debbie Dalseg

private villas

Post by Debbie Dalseg »

Hi-I would suggest Biscot or Crescent villa for privacy
http://cyberrentals.com/CAR/Mors2AWIND.html
I find the rentals in Tobago are usually over priced-but these are well kept, secure, and clean.

Return to “General Accommodation”