Reviews of Duke's Cottage, or Birdie's Nest

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Wendy

Reviews of Duke's Cottage, or Birdie's Nest

Post by Wendy »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 13 January 2003

Does anyone know of these places? I would like some comments to make a decision on where to stay. Thank you in advance, Wendy
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Wendy

I try to list every holiday accommodation property on the island in our main pages. Birdie's Nest is there - although I don't know anything about it - but I can't find any trace of Duke's Cottage. Do you mean Duke's House? This is a nice-looking local house split into 3 2-bed self-contained apartments. The agents are Yes Tourism, so it should be a good standard although I don't know it myself (in fact I think it's only recently come on the holiday market). If it's not Duke's House, have you any more info about Duke's Cottage that might help us trace it for you?
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Thanks, yes it is Duke's House. Your website is great! It has really helped us find lots of info.

Return to “General Accommodation”