small hotel at pigeon point

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Geoff Langford
myTobago Enthusiast
myTobago Enthusiast

small hotel at pigeon point

Post by Geoff Langford »

I am trying to find the name of a small hotel decribed as being in a first class location at the entance of Pigeon point beach Club, which I understand has a superior beach front room with a large terrace to the beach. Please can anyone identify this hotel.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Geoff

Welcome aboard!

I'm not sure if I can help. Firstly, there are NO hotels at the entrance to the Pigeon Point Beach Club, so I think the description was fairly "loose". The nearest hotel I can think of, large or small, is the Surf Side Hotel at the junction of Pigeon Point Road and the Milford Road. This is not beachside and I don't think you would want to stay there anyway.

The only hotel in the area that sort-of fits the bill is the Coco Reef. That certainly has superior beach front rooms and a large terrace leading to the beach, but it's hardly a "small" hotel. Other than that, you are looking at apartment hotels around Store Bay.

Have you got any other information that might help us to identify it for you?
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Patrick Dankou
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by Patrick Dankou »

Hi Geoff

I think the hotel you are talking about is the Conrado Beach Hotel. It is located 150 meters before the Pigeon Point Beach Club.
Patrick Dankou
Yes Tourism - http://www.Yes-Tourism.com
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Well blow me down! The old brainbox is going, becuase I'd totally forgotten the Conrado.

The keys to the forum are in the post to you Patrick! :lol:
Steve Wooler
Geoff Langford
myTobago Enthusiast
myTobago Enthusiast

Small hotel at Pigeon point

Post by Geoff Langford »

Hello Both
Thank you for the information, it sounds like there are much better places to stay, any thoughts on the Toucan Hotel ??
Regards
Geoffl
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Geoff

Yes, the Toucan Inn is a much better class of establishment, even if it hasn't got a beachside location.
Steve Wooler
Joe King

Post by Joe King »

Did someone mention Toucan Inn????

A fantastic spot (In my opinion)!! Not for the discerning client, because the facilities are basic. It is located within five minutes of Store Bay, and there are numerous restaurants and bars within walking distance too. The staff are helpfull and friendly, and the restaurant is excellent and well worth a visit. We stayed there in May on our honeymoon, and will definitely be revisiting Toucan.

One tip, when booking ask for a garden room, they are a lot more spacious.

Joe

Return to “General Accommodation”