Ali's Guest house

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Terry C

Ali's Guest house

Post by Terry C »

Well i read the comment's and reviews on James' Resort and i believe it's a safe bet that i wont be staying there. Strangely enough i had some friends that stayed there and they said that it was such a nice place (i wonder if they were telling fibs :twisted: ). Anyways i heard of the other guest House Ali's on George Street, Canaan also heard that it was a nice place and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it , would love to get some feedback, if yall do holla, cause i cant seem to find it online.

Thanks for the help Peace
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Terry

What is the truth about any place? There's no accommodation in the world that is perfect for everybody. You can only take a chance, based upon the general concensus of opinion of people who have stayed at a place. Apart from personal taste and preferences, so much of your reaction to any holiday accommodation will be based upon your expectations and the type of places you've stayed at previously, on Tobago or elsewhere.

I've never heard of Ali's, but there are lots of small guesthouses and apartment houses that are not included in our listings - simply becuase we don't know about them. So, if you find out about Ali's, please let me know and I'll add it to our listings.

Good hunting!
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”