Looking for accomodation

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Roy & Petra

Looking for accomodation

Post by Roy & Petra »

Hi,
We want to get married in Tobago in may 2005 and are looking for accomodation for 20-25 people. We surfed the accomodation sites and we don't know it yet. We are looking for villa/appartments/hotel on the carribean coast, not under the smoke of the airport. Public transportation, restaurants/bars preferably within walking distance. Maximum around $100 per room, per night. I hope this is a achievable question 8) Does anybody have recommendations?

Thanx for replying, we appreciate it!!

Roy and Petra
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Roy & Petra

If you want bars/restaurants within walking distance, then you will have to base your party in Crown Point. There are various apartment hotels such as the Crown Point Beach Hotel that could act as a good base. Don't worry about being near the airport - there's only an average of about one big flight per day, plus a couple dozen smaller flights, so there's no 'smoke'.

The Kariwak Village is also a contender within your price range and within walking distance of restaurants and bars.

I'm afraid I can't think of anywhere along the Caribbean coast that would be big enough to accomdate 20-25 people within your budget price.

I can only suggest that you wade through our accommodation listings looking for places that might suit you, then come back to the forum to ask any specific questions about the properties you think might suitable.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Roy & Petra

Post by Roy & Petra »

WOW, you're quick!!!! Thanx for the advice. We're gonna look for Crown Point. We're glad te hear there's not much air traffic.

Roy & Petra

Return to “General Accommodation”