Help which hotel to choose

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Diane Paul

Help which hotel to choose

Post by Diane Paul »

I have a big birthday coming next year, so i've decided to take a whole two months off work and do some island hopping around the caribbean.
I've sorted out my hotels for Barbados, St Lucia, and Antigua but i'm a little stuck on where to stay in Tobago. The choices i have choosen for these other islands are Coral Reef Club, Le Sport, and Galley Bay two are All inclusive the other half board. Any advice, ideas, or information on where to stay would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. 8)
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Diane

Welcome aboard!

Based on the other places you're staying, I would suggest that your choices are Coco Reef Resort, Le Grand Courlan, Hilton Tobago and Blue Haven.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Diane Paul

Post by Diane Paul »

Thank's for that Steve. I've read all the reviews and decided on Le Grand Courlan. Their spa facilities and adult only policy won it hands down for me. Thanks again.
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

To be frank, that would have been my first choice. I'm dying to go back again to prove that the tremendous success of our trip wasn't a fluke. I also have to admit that the adults-only policy made a BIG difference. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to seeing my grand-daughter later today and long for the day when she's old enough to take to Disney, but Tobago, well that's just a different scene.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Marc Jones

Post by Marc Jones »

May I be slightly impish and suggest SHE may actually like Tobago? ;-)

Return to “General Accommodation”