Hotel Suggestions

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Mandy J

Hotel Suggestions

Post by Mandy J »

We have a flight booked to Tobago on Christmas day for 2 weeks. I had hoped to get into the Toucan, but unfortunately they are full for these dates. I would be grateful for suggestions for an alternative.

Unfortunately places like the Grand Courlan are out of our price range as the rates rise dramatically for the Christmas period. We would like somewhere not too far away from civilisation/eateries/shops/beach etc.

Any help would be very gratefully recieved as I have to pay in full for the flights this week and don't want to lose the deposit because we can't find a hotel.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Mandy

I have a horrible feeling that most/many places could be a problem for Christmas Day at this relatively late stage. Two to consider in the same area as the Toucan Inn are the Kariwak or possibly the Hummingbird Hotel. Basically all you can do is go through our accommodation listings looking for places that you fancy and are within your budget and fire off some emails.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Mandy J

Post by Mandy J »

Thank you Steve. An e-mail is already making it's way to the Kariwak, and I will get one off to the Hummingbird too.

Return to “General Accommodation”