Rovanell vs Conrado

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Francis F

Rovanell vs Conrado

Post by Francis F »

Sorry to post this in two forums, but i'm stuck...I'm going to Tobago from Dec 28th to Jan 1. Does anyone have any feedback on these two hotels.

I'm a bit nervous because this is a last minute trip and they are the only hotels with vacancies. Its either Conrado's or Rovanell. Have you stayed at either and what would you recommend

Not sure what to do...

Thanks,
Francis.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Francis

Welcome aboard!

Sadly there is very little/no comment on either of these establishments, mainly becuase they are seldom used by overseas tourists. I am not familiar with either myself and my understanding is that they primarily cater for the Trinidad summer holiday market. That probably means they provide absolutely no frills, basic accommodation.

The Conrado Beach is situated on Pigeon Point, beside the beach - but sadly in a rather tatty looking area. At least it's hand for the facilities at Club Pigeon Point.

Rovanel's is not beachside. I guess it's about a 10-15 minute walk to Store Bay beach and facilities, but at least you won't have to pay to get in there, unlike Pigeon Point.

Hope this helps.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”