Overnight in Trinidad

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Lars P.

Overnight in Trinidad

Post by Lars P. »

Hello everyone -

My family is planning a trip to Tobago in late March, and will have an overnight in Trinidad at each end of our trip. I see a number of posts about Leo's B&B; I am wondering if anyone knows anything about Sadila House. They have a nice website, looks like three or four rooms in a private house with A/C and private bath. They will pick up from Piarco. Anyone stayed there? Their website is http://www.sadila.com.

My wife and I lived in Trinidad 22 years ago when we were first married. We stayed at the BellAire Hotel near Piarco back then. Several posts have indicated that it is not a very nice place anymore - if anyone has stayed there I would love to hear about it. Can't beat the location for proximity to Piarco.

Happy New Year to all you Tobago fans -

Lars P.
Sally

Post by Sally »

Yes, we stayed 2 nights at Sadila House, and it was very nice. The guest rooms are in a building separate from the house. There was a shared kitchen and dining room, but we had a private bedroom and bath. It's in a decent residential area, and we were pleased with it.
Lars P.

Post by Lars P. »

Thank you, Sally. I think we will go ahead and book a couple of nights at Sadila House. Looks very central to all that we want to do in Trinidad and sounds pretty trouble-free.

Regards -

Lars P.

Return to “General Accommodation”