Black Rock Cheap Accommodation - Any Recommendations Please?

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Sabina

Black Rock Cheap Accommodation - Any Recommendations Please?

Post by Sabina »

After falling in love with Tobago on my first visit over the new year, I can't get back there quick enough! I'm hoping to go back in April but am trying hard to find cheap accommodation as I'd like to stay for a month. I'd like to stay in the Black Rock area, will be travelling on my own and have no problems with basic accommodation. Does anyone know of any guesthouses/B&Bs in Black Rock apart from Jema's Guesthouse and Birdies Nest, as I've already looked into these?
Thanks very much for your help in advance,
Sabina
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Sabina,how about Duke's House next to Birdies Nest,I am there at the moment and it is very good,about 25yds from the beach.I booked it through Yes Tourism
David
Sabina

Dukes House

Post by Sabina »

Hi David
Thanks for your reply. It's a coincidence you are there now! Do you happen to have a direct phone number for Dukes House so I could call them and get rates and availability? Thought it might be cheaper than going through Yes Tourism.
Thanks very much and I hope you're having a lovely time!
Sabina
Brian Taylor
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by Brian Taylor »

duke is the uncle of prince from birdies nest. prince will happily provide you with his number! prince would be 6397988
he also knows some nice, half private places in black rock and I'm sure he would be glad to provide information about these as well....
by the way we have a guest in birdies now and he likes it very much...
had guests in dukes last year and they liked it too...
have a great holiday
Stephanie & Brian "Alibaba" Taylor
Alibaba-Tours - http://www.Alibaba-Tours.com

Return to “General Accommodation”