Flight schedule changes: need accomodation

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Brad F

Post by Brad F »

Air Canada has thrown us a curve ball and we need some help. They decided to change our flight times and dates. I am sure that they had their reasons, but that does not help us. The problem is that we are now arriving in POS on the evening of Feb. 23 and cannot make the connection to Tobago the night. From all that I have heard you cannot get a room in Trinidad because it is Carnival weekend. I have read that there are some bed & breakfasts that may have availability but I have had no luck finding them. We are not looking for 5 star, we just need a place to crash for the night. There are five in our group. Any suggestions will be appreciated!!
E.Conway

Post by E.Conway »

If you can't find absolutely anything else, there is the Bel Air International near the airport. Stayed there last year as we had an early flight out. The room was very old and musty but the pool was ok. Different people have mentioned Leo's B&B, I think the telephone # is 1-868-640-0117. Good Luck!
Brad F

Post by Brad F »

Thanks for the info. I called Leo this morning, and he is booked. I will try the Bel Air tomorrow. From what you say I should keep looking as well.
Joe E Brannan

Post by Joe E Brannan »

Brad we stayed at Sadilla House near the airport our last trip and are staying there again on our upcoming April visit. Quiet....relatively inexpensive, and they pick you up and deliver you to the airport most promptly. US$55 for the room and $15 for pickup and delivery back to airport (for two) and that includes breakfast. Very quiet, he's got maybe 6 or 7 rooms in a building next to his house. I''d not hesitate to recommend him. Email is [email protected]

Good Luck
Joe Brannan
Brad F

Post by Brad F »

Thanks Joe. I had emailed them last night and got a reply back today that they are booked as well. We may have to find a place to stash our bags and join the party for the night.
Brad F

Post by Brad F »

Thanks for the help. But, due to Air Canada's undying need to mess with our vacation, they have changed our schedule again. We now arrive in POS at 6:00 AM. Which is perfect. I just hope they don't read this and realize that their changes have actually made things better for some of us. Who knows what they might do next. As for our accomodation problems, they are solved..........................for now!

Return to “General Accommodation”