Accomodation availability

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Steve Brinkler

Accomodation availability

Post by Steve Brinkler »

Hi

We are travelling to Tobago on the 23rd March and have accomodation booked for all except two nights in the middle.
How easy is it to book a couple of rooms for two nights whilst in Tobago or is it advisable to book all up beforehand?

Cheers
Steve
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Hello Steve and welcome to the site.It depends entirely where you want to stay,but as it is the busy season I would book up in advance.
David :(
Steve Brinkler

Post by Steve Brinkler »

Thanks for the quick reply David, we are in Black Rock for the first week and Castara for the last five days, thought Charlottesville for a couple of days would be good. But I take on board your comment about high season - good point.
Hope the weather is better than we are getting in the South West - (I am in Devon)
Steve

Return to “General Accommodation”