Will I be able to find a place in Casatara on short notice?

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Thomas Szelazek

Will I be able to find a place in Casatara on short notice?

Post by Thomas Szelazek »

Good day sir, I find your site to be absolutely amazing! I have a couple questions and was hoping someone could help. I found out just a few days ago that I will be in Trinidad May 10-12 and have decided to go to Tobago for a few days afterwards, May 12-17? (I keep extending my trip with the more pics I see)

I've used your site to contact a few locations and found that Alibaba's is closed due to construction. Can you advise of a few properties that are similar to Alibabas that are right on the beach, I like the look and feel of Casatara as well. I'm looking for quiet on the beach, nice people with food and drink close by...

Also, is it difficult to find accomodations on such short notice? If I only had a hotel for the first day or two and decided to drive around the island would it be difficult to find something without a reservation?

Responses would be very greatly appreciated...

Thanks!
-Thomas
Brian Taylor
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by Brian Taylor »

right on the beach you can only check: the beachhouse or naturalist beach resort.
within a few yards from the beach: angel-apartments. youngs house, blue mango cottages, sealevel guesthouse....
did I forget anyone?
:wink:
Stephanie & Brian "Alibaba" Taylor
Alibaba-Tours - http://www.Alibaba-Tours.com
Thomas Szelazek

Thanks Brian, you've responded to me twice now! :D

What is your opinion on availability the 2nd & 3rd week of May in Casatara? Should I be concerned about finding something?
Paul Williams
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Paul Williams »

Hello Thomas
One of the great things about Castara is that wherever you stay and I am sure you will find somewhere the star is the village itself so my suggestion is find anywhere as it will be ok.
As Brian or Stephanie has said the Beachouse and Naturalist are the best for beachside and if you look at my previous postings you will know my favourite.
Go and enjoy
Regards
Paul
Thomas Szelazek

Great thanks!

:D

Return to “General Accommodation”