Two week split stay.

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
G Stanton

Two week split stay.

Post by G Stanton »

Hi all,

I would just like to say that i have found this forum very informative so far, you are all very helpful.

Myself and my partner are planning a two week trip to Tobago in Feb 07. This will be my second visit and my partners 1st. I am returning as i was completly charmed by the island and i would like to be able to show her all that i saw.

We are planning to stay for 1 week at an apartment in castara so that we can explore and then spend one week in an all inclusive resort relaxing.

I would like some help with where to stay. I am torn between 2/3 apartments in castara. But that isnt my main issue.
I am looking for help with where to stay on the second leg. I previously stayed in the coco reef but this is too expensive with going all inclusive.
I am looking to spend no more than $1800 for 7 nights.
can anyone please help with some advise.

Many thanks in advance.

Greg
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Greg

Welcome aboard! :lol:

Hmm! I would start by using our Advanced Search facility in the Accommodation pages to list all All-Inclusive hotels. We have reviews of all but one or two of these. This will help refine your choice. There's tons of comments in the sub-forums (and also available in the listings for each property) from readers. This should all help you to find somewhere suitable.

Good hunting!
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
G Stanton

Post by G Stanton »

I have done as you said and i like the look of the hilton. But do the prices that they quote include food etc or is their a surcharge for this. I cant find any info on their site.

thanks
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Greg

Sorry, I don't know what their site shows. I only know that I've found it particularly unhelpful and slow in the past, so please forgive me if I don't waste my time having a look. However, Hiltons are not A-I resorts, as such, so I am pretty certain that any prices quoted on their web will be for Room only. If it doesn't quote the inclusion of meals, then that is what I should assume. Yes, they do offer an A-I package of sorts, but I would use our Enquiry system to email the resort and get up-to-date prices. Same applies to most of the others because I don't think the websites of any/many of them are completely up-to-date.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”