Info Accomodation for xmas

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Paul

Info Accomodation for xmas

Post by Paul »

Hello to Everybody, I am Paul, 22 from italy.

For next xmas and new year my friend and myself are planning to come over Tobago for holiday.

I would like some suggestions about hotels. We would like to stay beachfront near Crown and Pigeon Point! :-) Hope some of you can help me to plan this holiday.

Thank you very much

Regards from Italy
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Paul

Welcome aboard! :lol:

The best place to start is our accommodation listings - see the Accommodation link in the menu bar at the top of the page. You can use this to find properties within your budget. Visitor reports and comments posted here in the forum can be read within each property's listing, but don't hesitate to come back and post any specific question.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Paul

Post by Paul »

Ok, thank you.
I visited the section but i really didnt understand wich is the best place to stay. we need beachfront, safe hotel and if is possible not far from pubs and nightlife. i saw ah hotel called crown point beach or grafton beach resort . can you suggest me something ideal for two young guys? we dont need all inclusive as we dont like resort cuisine but we want to try local food.
You can find me on msn [email protected] to everybody wants to meet me! IDEAL FOR GIRLS!!
see you all in tobago!
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Paul

Sadly there is no such thing as a "best hotel" - what might be the 'best' for one person could be a terrible hotel to someone else.

From everthing you say, I would strongly suggest that you stay in the Crown Point region (Crown Point/Store Bay/Pigeon Point/Bon Accord). You will then have lots of things to do within walking distance. The Crown Point Beach Hotel could be an excellent choice for you.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”