Honeymoon in Tobago

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
John Valley

Honeymoon in Tobago

Post by John Valley »

LeStella and I will arrive in Port of Spain late 1/28/07 and would like to stay in Tobago 1/29/07 thru 2/4/07. We see there are many cabins and villas to rent, but we are not sure which would suit us the best. We would like to be in a private accommodation with few neighbors. We enjoy all island living activities beach, dive, hiking, golf, exploring and relaxed evenings, but we have no idea where to stay in Tobago with seclusion and access to multiple fun options without making full day trips. We have budgeted $325.00 per night for accommodations alone. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you,

John
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello John

Welcome aboard! :lol:

To be honest, you can do all the things you mention from anywhere in Tobago, so its all a matter of personal preference. With over 350 accommodations to choose from, its difficult to know where to start but I would suggest that you use the search facilities in our Accommodation section (Menu: Accommodation) to thin the list down to the type of accommodation property you are looking for. I would suggest that you look at our reviews (menu: Reviews) for an in-depth report of the around 40 properties.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”