Accommodation not on the website

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Michelle
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Accommodation not on the website

Post by Michelle »

This is my first attempt at posting something ....

I know a place in Tobago that is available for renting that is not on the website - How can it get on there??

It is by the Mount Irvine golf course and is a two bedroon wooden house, above the villas on the green. I just had a look at the review for Petite Careme and you can see it above that property in the photos.

It is an excellent location with brilliant views over the golf course to the sea and is within walking distance of the beach - Grange Bay & Mount Irvine.

It is very reasonable and available for holiday rentals or for longterm rents. Long term rentals are around $550 per month and nightly rates depend on the number of people and length of stay but would be around $40-$50 per night (in total, not each) for 2 people... but it is negotiable for longer stays.

Michelle
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hello Michelle

Welcome to the forum. :)

The simple answer is to contact me. All properties offering visitor accommodation for at least nine months of each year are entitled to a free listing on myTobago. However, a VERY strict rule is that owners must NEVER suggest or recommend their own business - or use financial or other incentives to persuade friends/family or others to do so on their behalf.

If you are the owner of the property, then please contact me (you can use the email button below). If you are writing on the owner's behalf, please just ask them to contact me.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”