I've forgotten the name of a house/cabanas, please help.

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Kayla Aspinall

I've forgotten the name of a house/cabanas, please help.

Post by Kayla Aspinall »

Last year whilst trawling through all of the properties on this site, I came upon a nice place to stay. However, I can't remember many details, only that there was a main house sleeping 4 or 5 with several small round cabanas brightly coloured and sleeping 2. The property had a swimming pool outside the house but for the use of all rooms. I do believe it is situated somewhere in the mid-south of the island.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou,
Kayla
:roll:
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Kayla

You are almost certainly thinking of Top O' Tobago at Arnos Vale - one of our very favourite places on Tobago. They are fully listed in our Accommodation listings and you can also get to the listing via the Reviews menu.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Kayla Aspinall

Post by Kayla Aspinall »

Hi Steve,

That is the property I was thinking of, I've just re-read your review and browsed their website and it's just the place for a group of 4 females (mum, 2 daughters, and grandaughter). I trust we will be safe as a group of girls as long as we take sensible precautions and also hire a car?

Thanks Steve,

Kayla
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

The manager, Hugh Baker, lives onsite and has a truly wonderful guard dog - Champ - who patrols the place day and night in a way that no human could. He's a truly lovely dog, but if he's on 'duty', don't expect him to stop and be petted; he is far more single-minded and diligent in his work than any human security guard I've ever come across. He just proves how intelligent and good Alsatians are when they are given a purpose, something to occupy their minds.

Yes, you will need a car as there is nothing (but Arnos Vale beach) within walking distance of the property.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”