enquiry form

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Zellah J

enquiry form

Post by Zellah J »

Hi
this is a message for steve, is there a problem with the enquiry service, have been trying to send and enquiry but keep getting, ''you are forbidden to view this page''.. is it me or a problem with the site.

:?
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Zellah

Good to hear from you again.

No, there's no problem with the site. In fact I've according to my enquiry statistics control panel I see that 57 enquiries have passed through the system within the last 24 hours - a little above average for the month so far.

The system has no error message exactly as quoted below. Its important to trap the exact message, including any Error Number (Err: ) quoted in the message. Does this message appear when you click on the Enquiries tab (before entering details of your enquiry) or after? It is vital not to include any email or website address in the main content area (ONLY put your email address in the "Email" box) or our spam-checking systems might throw your message out.

Finally, what browser are you using to view the site?

Please contact me direct with the answers (click on the Email button below) rather than posting here. If anyone else has had similar problems, please post here or similarly let me know.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Accommodation”