First Time Viit

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Martin S

First Time Viit

Post by Martin S »

My wife and I will be coming to Tobago in June, me to dive and my wife to sunbath/sightsee but I'm not sure which part of the island. We are looking for a small appartment possibly close to beach any ideas please :roll:
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Hi Martin,If you gave more info as to what you need someone may be able to help.What's your budget,expectancies etc.Most of your answers are probably in the accommodation section on this site.
David
Martin S

Post by Martin S »

Thanks David
Not after anything special just something quite if possible next to beach as it's just my wife and myselfand will probably be out most of the day. This is our 25th anniversary so maybe something romantic :wink:
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Martin,Ali-Baba's Seabreeze in Castara springs instantly to mind.Check it out in this site and there own site.
Regards,David :D 8)
Martin S

Post by Martin S »

Thanks David we couldn't decide on Seabreeze or the Beach House in the end we drew the names out of a pot and we booked the Beach House for two weeks and can't wait
Marc Jones

Post by Marc Jones »

The SeaBreeze is closed in June anyhow ;-)

Return to “General Accommodation”