RSR meter

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Jay Walker

RSR meter

Post by Jay Walker »

What does the RSR and meter next to the accomodations listing mean?
I plan to stay at Cuffie River Nature Resort in August and I noticed the meter was all the way to the right, does this mean this is a fabulous resort?
Clyde Alleyne
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Clyde Alleyne »

Jay, RSR stands for "Reader Satisfaction Rating. An indication of satisfaction, awarded by myTobago readers."
Clyde
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Jay

Yes, Clyde is quite correct. As it says at the bottom of each search listing page, RSR is our "Reader Satisfaction Rating".

Visitors (domestic or international) are invited/requested/URGED to post reports following stays at any Tobago accommodation property. This should be done via the "Add Report" tab of the property's detailed listing in our Accommodation section. When filing the report, the visitor is asked to indicate their overall satisfaction with the property, on a scale of 1 to 5 (high being better). This is NOT about star ratings, facilities or anything specific like that. It is simply a measure of how satisfied the visitor was overall - in other words whether they were dissapointed, or whether the property exceeded expectation.

If you hold your mouse over the RSR graphic, you will get more information about the rating.

Prior to the current system, which started in 2005, readers were only able to express their satisfaction through a 'poll' facility in the forum. The current rating awarded to each property is the cummulative total of both the new system and scores awarded via the old 'poll' system.
Jay Walker

Post by Jay Walker »

Thanks guys, I just noticed the RSR and meter last week.

Return to “General Accommodation”