Good all inclusive for 20-35 age group

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Natasha Irish

Good all inclusive for 20-35 age group

Post by Natasha Irish »

My entertainment group sponsors two caribbean vacations per yer. We do Jamaica every winter and we've also done DR and Cancun numerous times. I'm looking for a different option and I'd really love to take them to Bago but not sure what if any resort would be suitable. I've stayed many places in Bago but its usually just myself and hubby; the only resort/big hotel we've stayed is the Hilton and that's too pricey for my group. I need somewhere with at least 40 rooms, has to be adults only, and my crowd can get a bit...ummm...loud and rowdy I guess is only way to put it. Great ppl and every resort we've been to loved us; but I don't think a resort full of stush retirees would appreciate our vibe.

Any suggestions?
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Re: Good all inclusive for 20-35 age group

Post by Hugh S »

Just be sure to let me know where you decide to stay. Sounds like a hell of a party!!! :wink: :wink:
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Try le Grand Courland,that's adults only.When are you considering visiting ?
Also contact yesTourism,I'm sure Tania or Patrick or any of the team could arrange something.
Keep us informed,
David(nearly countiing hours \:D/ )
Natasha Irish

Post by Natasha Irish »

David Watkins wrote:Try le Grand Courland,that's adults only.When are you considering visiting ?
Also contact yesTourism,I'm sure Tania or Patrick or any of the team could arrange something.
Keep us informed,
David(nearly countiing hours \:D/ )
I was thinking of that one but saw a bad post about it in the forum. Guess I'll check out some more of the feedback.

Hugh, the more the merrier. We love corrupting folks lol
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Hugh S »

Thank you. I'm very corruptible and I LOVE your avatar! 8)

Return to “General Accommodation”