Chances to find single accomodation for Easter time?

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Sari

Chances to find single accomodation for Easter time?

Post by Sari »

Hi All,

I am pretty new in this "Tobago business", but after my first visit in November 2007, I totally lost my heart to the stunningly beautiful, sweet little island! St. Lucia used to be my destination for many years, but now I think I have found a new sweetheart!!!

Anyhow, I now wish to go back to Tobago, hoping to be there over the Easter time but I don’t know how feasible it would be (this late...) to find accommodation on the north/north-west coast for myself...

As there are only very few flights left available over the Easter time, I am wondering whether I should just book the flights and hope that I can find accommodation for myself later.... I have only just started to scan through the reviews on this site and sent enquiries to some resorts/guest houses...

But does anyone have an idea how feasible my plan is e.g. to find a place to stay this late???

The accommodation I am looking for should be peaceful and safe - I am travelling alone - and as "Tobagonian" as possible. Looking for a small and friendly house/resort, no entertainment/nightlife wanted, run by local people/business instead of commercial big hotel chains... I am planning to hire a car for the stay and hence Castara/Charlotteville etc. and Speyside are all in my radar...

Any ideas and suggestions are very welcome!

Sari

Return to “General Accommodation”