Goat Island

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Carrie

Goat Island

Post by Carrie »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 05 October 2002

From reading this wonderful web site, I came across the decription of Goat Island as a private island closed to the public. Does anyone know where I can get more information about making reservations there? Is there a web site or a company to contact? And what's it like?
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 06 October 2002

Hello Carrie. Thanks for your kind comments. Yes, Goat Island is privately owned. The only accommodation there is Capri Isle. Check out the entry in our property listings (http://www.mytobago.info/tobago-villas1.htm). This provides links to their website and shows their email address. I should mention that one reader did write to me because he did not receive a reply to an email he sent them using the address we show. I've checked it with their site and it seems to be the only address. I've sent three different emails to them, but never received a reply, so you might be better off telephoning or faxing. Good luck and let us know how you get on.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Niki Byrne

Post by Niki Byrne »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 10 October 2002

Hi Carrie. I have been to Goat Island and also looked round the house you are talking about. It all seemed very nice, a little dated, but a nice house all the same. Goat Island is nice, but very small. There is a lookout bit to either side of the house where you can get nice views of Speyside and Little Tobago. There are plenty of iguanas and other wildlife around so it makes it a nice place to see things. Let me know whether you need to know anything else about it and I'll try and help.

Return to “General Accommodation”