Short Day Stay -

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Niven

Short Day Stay -

Post by Niven »

I be flying over to Tobago to send in some application forms in person and I might as well make the most of the day and do a bit of sight seeing for the day until my return flight to POS in the late evening. Is there any reasonably priced place I can get for a few hours short stay to unwind and get freshen up and just chill out. Any of the INn's or hotels may have such available or not..

Regards,

niven
GillMathews
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Re: Short Day Stay -

Post by GillMathews »

Hi Niven,
Why bother with a room for just a day? 30tt will buy a chair and sunshade on the beach at Store Bay (five minutes from the airport).There are shower facilities at the beach and you can also eat there.If you want to go off the beach to wander, just leave a towel and tell the guy you rented from that you will be back.Lots of Trini families come over for the day and do that.
Gill :)
Niven

Post by Niven »

Hi Gill,

thanks alot.. Yeah i thought about that too... But Im sure this time of the year the beach be packed with every other Trini as well and I just wanted to avoid that mob scene... Im a trini but dont do what every other trini do.. LOL Im kidding..

Just I be there for about 13 hours on the island and be nice to have somewhere to just relax... Does the HIlton or any other allow use of their facilites or such?

N
GillMathews
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by GillMathews »

Hi Niven,
Not sure as I never use the hotels. Might be worth contacting some of the guest houses near the airport.maybe they will make an arrangement for you if they have empty rooms. Business is business after all :!: .try James Appartements,Mikes,or Spence Appts, They are all in the crown point area.you can find them and many more listed in area 1 under guesthouses in the accommodation listings. Good luck with that and your job hunting.
Gill :)

Return to “General Accommodation”