Looking for a nice place on a tight budget, pls help

Questions or comments should be posted in the property's own sub-forum, below. Use this sub-forum for general accommodation questions and comment. Please DO NOT post accommodation reports in the forum. Reports should be posted in the property's listing in the Accommodation section of the main site, where you will also be able to include a Satisfaction rating with your report.
Marie-Isabel

Looking for a nice place on a tight budget, pls help

Post by Marie-Isabel »

Hello everyone

I am young woman wanting to surprise her boyfriend with a trip to tobago. Im from Trinidad , but i haven't been to t'go in a LONG time, and it seems like you guys know the island better than some of the natives!

On my very tight budget i narrowed the search down to a few places (from looking in the directory, online, etc)

Coconut Inn Hotel
Sunshine Holiday Apartments
Belleviste (Although this is a little over my shoestring budget)

Also , anyone ever took the boat from trinidad to tobago? If so , how is it , i always went by plane..

Any comments on the above mentioned places , or any other suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated, as i have seen , things look very nice on paper ..or the computer screen and in real life , its COMPLETELY different.

Thanks in advance guys.
Ulrich
Getting Hooked
Getting Hooked

Post by Ulrich »

Hi Marie-Isabel,

contact Patrick Dankou from http://www.yes-tourism.com
Maybe he can help you.

Regards
Ulrich

Return to “General Accommodation”