Guest Report

17-room beachside apartment resort at Canoe Bay (listing)
Jozanne

Guest Report

Post by Jozanne »

The road to canoe bay beach resort is paved however, in the compound itself, is not. Regardless of that i agree with Gloria's comments it deserves a second look. You just have to gain respect to get respect that is all. Now i was not there when ppl obtain attitudes from certain staff members but we actually sat and chatted with them they were excellent in terms of having a good conversation.

The colours of the apartments looked like toys ;). Inside is WONDERRFUL air conditioned rooms, small kitchenette, cute bathroom,patio etc.

i saw someone complained about "no windows" why on earth do u need windows when there are an a/c unit, a wooden/glass door where u can just open it for the view of both the pool and the beach, trees, sunlight and fresh air. If you do not want all of that, just push aside the curtains u will just get all except air. Although there were windows in the end rooms.

Someone also complained about the "very small pool" well ppl if you want a very large pool, go to a hotel in another country you will get the large pool that you want. The pool is small but very comfortable, deep, heart shaped,elevated and you can swim comfortably from end to end, and it's not even that small. I am 5ft 9 1/2 inches tall and that pool is probably..., maybe 5ft 8 inches to 6 feet deep.

The beach is calm although i did not bathe in it. At a certain hour in the morning, the tide is low and you can walk far out and it's like "where is the tide, where does the water end?" If you understand what i mean.
Someone also complained about loud music from a wedding.. I am sure for their wedding (if they are married) they had loud music as well... People please make sure you go to the site canoebaytt.com before you go to the place.. Not only this place, but any place you would like to go. But this site specially states "Weddings and Honeymoon ..."

if you knew that you have not have gone because thus far EVERY wedding have some sort of music. Anyone please correct me if i am wrong. I don't like when people complain about stupid things when you have choices." which to me means, "EXPECT A WEDDING ANYTIME"

Why would you want to look around in a place before going into it u are not buy a house. I never knew that hotels/beach houses allows people to look around before u stay.. (again correct me if i am wrong). I do believe, by just watching the oldish man's face that he has an attitude, he looks so. but i did not get any attitude and neither did the guests who stayed the same time i have stayed.

I just wanted to say that people are just full or shh... nonsense and need to stop complaining for nothing..

They just need to maintain the place a little more but other than that it was verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry comfortable
my boyfriend and i totally enjoyed the place and will be going back sometime please God.

If people wants quietness and peace except for the weddings, go Canoe Bay...

Return to “Canoe Bay Resort”