Guest Report

15 open-plan lodges and apartments on a steep hillside (listing)
Sonja

Guest Report

Post by Sonja »

Iam sonja from germany. we stay in castara retreats from 25.03. to 08.04.2013. It is the most beautiful place in the world. It is truly a paradise on earth and we totally relaxed and had the best vacation ever. Castara retreats is a beautiful well-maintained complex with very lovely and beautiful guest houses, very clean and very grateful garden with flowers and trees and birds. Kennys restaurant was a very nice place there you can eat very tasty.
Porridge has several daily loving care of us and always asked if everything is ok.
he organized island tours to the waterfall, speyside, charlotteville or any other place as you like, organized a driver for you when you need . Everything was perfect.
Highly recommended are the snorkling and fishing tours with porridge and seon with his boat "Sun Arise".
Porridge ist the warmest and kindest man i have ever met in holiday. He is always friendly and good humored and we see it was very important for him that the guests feel good.
Honestly, it was my best holiday in my life and i'm going again this year to castara retreats.

Porridge thank you for everything and also thanks for the rest from your very good organized team.

sonja

Return to “Castara Retreats”