Guest Report

15 open-plan lodges and apartments on a steep hillside (listing)
Kenny Sharpe

Guest Report

Post by Kenny Sharpe »

After a busy and stressful year we needed to go somewhere and chill - this was the place. We stayed at Coasthanger for one week , not enough time in my book. We had a great time in Tobago and an even greater time spent at Castara. Very releaxing and friendly place and will recommend the retreat to everyone - we will be back again. This was our honeymoon so we had to get this holiday right. We also needed a well earned break and this was it. We found the accommodation to be excellent, I was weary of how the place would look in comparison to the photos on the site, but I can say without and doubt the photos are spot on. The quality of the accommodation is to a very high standard, everything we needed was there. The seats were comfortable and we enjoyed many hours relaxing with the shutters wide open. Castara is a very stress free zone.

Poor Porridge was not a well person when we arrived but he still waited for us at the airport to take us to Castara. Unfortunatly we didnt see much of him because of this but he was always on the end of the phone or Jeanell was on hand to help organise a tour or trip.

The village is friendly, good food and great places to drink. The Almond Tree is great for evening meals and Chinos Coffee bar did the best breakfast to start your day with.

We will be back !

Kenny and Karen Sharpe
Edinburgh

Return to “Castara Retreats”