Guest Report

15 open-plan lodges and apartments on a steep hillside (listing)
Anita Rosato

Guest Report

Post by Anita Rosato »

Castara Retreats surpassed all our expectations – we stayed in Rainforest – my son 10yrs, husband and myself.
The apartment has to be one of the best in Castara – worth the small walk up the hill!
We loved every single thing about this place – the infamous Porridge/Derek and his team are very well versed with the expectations of clients that are paying good money to rest well and rest you will without a care in the world. The fresh homemade bread on arrival was just the icing on the cake.
The views were incredible, the gardens well maintained (make sure you go out on days when the gardener is out with his strimmer!)
Our relation ship with all the birds, bats, lizards and aguti's was mezmerising.
I am kind of speechless with regards to any issues – if there were any -oh yes one for Porridge- I think some one pinched page 7 of the ample descriptions of facilities and local amenities – we forgot to tell you, as finding our own way around was part of the fun– would we go again - absolutely –do we want any one else to know – I will be hoping this treasure is the best kept secret for those in the know generous enough to support the locals to keep going in the way they are doing so.
Castara Retreats we absolutely love you………

Return to “Castara Retreats”