I concur fully with Peter & Val`s comments December 2008 but would add more of my own.
1) They were lucky, it took them two hours to book me into my room
2) There was no safe or minibar. The balcony door would not lock.
The TV controller had no batteries and despite drawing this to their attention, were never supplied.
3) Bed bugs. At first I thought the bites were Mosquitoes but having travelled extensively for some 50 years, I have never really suffered to this extent - then I found the culprit-. They changed my room.
4) The new room was much better and the bites ceased. But, although a safe, there was no minibar.
5) The final crunch came when I found that the toilet was blocked and overflowing.
I did find something good to say about the place. The staff, below the level of reception were marvellous and helpful and considerate.
I am at loss to work out where those who expressed satisfaction with the place had really been staying.
Peter McLoughlin June 2009