Check-in Chill-out service at Coco Reef

135 room luxury 4* beachside resort at Crown Point (listing)
Doreen V

Check-in Chill-out service at Coco Reef

Post by Doreen V »

:D I wonder has anyone had any experience of the check-in chill-out service at Coco Reef or has any knowledge of it. Do you need to book a room for the remainder of the day or is one provided as part of the service. Any other help would be greatly appreciated. We will be on our way in two weeks time. Counting down the days. Thanks.
Kirsten Giles

Post by Kirsten Giles »

I did the 'check in and chill out' service with virgin whilst staying at the coco reef.

You do not automatically get to keep your room but they do guarantee you a room, there is a charge for this. I'm not sure how much this is but I know its not that cheap and it does need pre-booking. Also, if you you are AI this ends @ 3pm.

My parents actually went to the airport with their luggage and came back and this seemed to take less time than it took me to check in at the hotel.

A lot of people over there were not paying the extra to keep a room they just used friends rooms to shower and freshen up before they left.

I really hope you have a fantastic time, it really is a wonderful place and have a cocktail or two for me...... :lol:
Doreen V

Post by Doreen V »

Thanks Kirsten, You have been very helpful. I will try my best to have a cocktail or two for you, along with the two or three for family left back at home.
Miranda Lubbock

Post by Miranda Lubbock »

I asked at reception on the day of our arrival if we could keep our room late on the day of departure and was told that it would be subject to availability, and we would have to check with reception the night before. In the event, no rooms were available, so we had to leave ours at noon and the taxi for the airport didn't come until 6 pm - a bit of a pain - especially as I put my back out packing first thing that morning and would have loved to lie flat on a comfortable bed for the afternoon! If you do manage to get a room for the whole afternoon, the price is 60 US dollars plus various taxes, so not at all cheap.

The tip is to book a shower slot in the spa for late afternoon, well in advance because it becomes very booked up. Be warned, however, that altnough the shower was large enough for two to change into homegoing clothes, I got hotter and sweatier in there than had I not bothered at all. Your choice.

Miranda
Doreen V

Post by Doreen V »

Thank you Miranda, I will bear your comments in mind. It is nice to know the views of others.

Return to “Coco Reef Resort”