Coco Reef Garden View Rooms

135 room luxury 4* beachside resort at Crown Point (listing)
Jonathan Raybould

Coco Reef Garden View Rooms

Post by Jonathan Raybould »

Currently booked to go to Coco Reef in April. Booked with Virgin and got, as standard, the superior garden view room. I know we will spend very little time in our room but it can make a difference. On this forum there are few references to this type of room. Most comment on the deluxe oceanview rooms. Has anyone any experience of this room type?
Mike Davey

Post by Mike Davey »

While I was not over keen on some aspects of the hotel , see my post earlier . We requested a first floor room (two story building) (room 247 or 249 - odd numbers) over looking the hotel beach and lagoon , this was a nice room with a good view . However on reflection I think the better rooms were overlooking Store bay (246/8 etc- even numbers) . Suggest you send them an e-mail with your requirements
Jonathan Raybould

Post by Jonathan Raybould »

Thanks for your help
Sue-S

Rooms

Post by Sue-S »

Hi Jonathan, we were booked into a superior garden room, and i have got to say the gardens are really beautiful, however, i always e mail the hotels we stay at about 10 days before, just to say how much we are looking forward to our stay, and if atall possible we would love a sea view.
It usually works, and this time we had a fabulous view over gardens and store bay, room 248 to be precise.

I am sure you will be pleased though whatever room you have, happy holidays.
Ruth Sidwick

accommodation

Post by Ruth Sidwick »

Hi
Me and hubbie are arriving at Coco Reef on monday for a week....it's our first wedding anniversary!! (our 2nd tine around..so not youngsters!)so can't wait. Thanks for the tips on rooms...I try not to get stressed about 'good' rooms, but they do inhance a holiday for me. So we've e-mailed our request ahead.. (we can but try!) and also asked for a room all day and late check out. we've also noted the 3pm cut off time for the AI...so will make sure we have money to pay for the champaign after that time!!! So...Thank you for the tips. I will feed back on our stay when we've recovered!!!

Regards
Ruth
Mike Davey

Post by Mike Davey »

Not sure about the 3.00 cut off , i suspect the AI cut off happens as soon as you physically check out at reception , so the secret is don't check out until the last minute . Good luck with the late room , no chance when i was there , very poor .
Andy Harper

Post by Andy Harper »

Jonathan,

My wife and I are also going in April, the 11th to be precise from Gatwick, and we also have the standard room, with the hope of upgrading etc.....

It looks a fantastic hotel and Island, majority of the reviews confirm that as well..........

Do you go the same time????

Andy

Return to “Coco Reef Resort”