Are there social activites close by?

Luxury 5-bedroom beachside villa at Mt.Irvine (listing)
Paolo Mariani

Are there social activites close by?

Post by Paolo Mariani »

Hello, Well i havent gone yet but am thinking on going around July. I am 16 and am asking and 'hoping' if there are alot of teenagers close by. Are there any clubs or bars that attract alot of teenagers of approximately my age. Please answer as soon as possible. Thankyou. :D
Steve Fifield

Post by Steve Fifield »

Paradise Found Villa looks absolutely beautiful and very tranquil, looking at the review in the Accomodation section of the 'Eat and Sleep' menu.

So I expect that is what you will get. Beautiful and very tranquil, that is. Mount Irvine is not really a club / nightlife kind of place, and to be honest you won't really find that scene anywhere in Tobago - it is not what people go there for.

The closest that you will get would I suppose be Sunday School at Buccoo, which is only a short walk from Mount Irvine. It is a relaxed kind of Street Party with steel pans etc. There is a Club / dance hall there which plays music well into the night on Sundays only. You may bump into a few other tourists your own age, but doubt that you would find a large crowd - perhaps a few more locals?

Expect a relaxing holiday, with little nightlife, and you won't be dissapointed.

Steve F. 8)
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Paolo

Welcome aboard!

I'm sorry to say that there are no clubs or bars that attract teenagers in that area. To be truthful, there are not really any in Tobago. Paradise Found Villa is a beautiful villa, but as Steve says, tranquility is what it, and Tobago, are all about. Steve is right about Sunday School, but I'm afraid its not within walking distance of the villa.

There is one good point, however. Paradise Found is directly opposite the Mount Irvine Beach facilities. Now, the best surfing in Tobago lies in this bay and you will regularly see the surf dudes working the waters to the left of the beach facilities, off Grange Beach, and to the right of the facilities, off Mt Irvine beach. Now, I don't know where all those guys hang out, but a lot of them chill under the trees adjacent to the beach, just a couple of hundred metres from Paradise Found.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Paradise Found Villa”