Turtles at the Grafton

108 room 3*+ All-Inclusive resort at Stone Haven Bay (listing)
Victoria, Bexleyheath

Turtles at the Grafton

Post by Victoria, Bexleyheath »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 20 March 2003

Hi

on the spur of the moment I have booked a last min break to the grafton having being told that the turtles come on to the beach by the hotel and it is somthing i always wanted to see, is it true or just a sales ploy? I am arriving on the 29/3/03 .I have followed your site for a few weeks and it has been very informative, my husband has just asked 'how late do the bars stay open at the grafton

thanks
Jill Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Turtles at the Grafton

Post by Jill Wooler »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 20 March 2003

Hi Victoria

The turtles on the beach at the Grafton is not a sales ploy. The first, giant leatherback turtle of the season appeared on Grafton Beach last week. It was about 4ft. long and weighed about 400lbs. We thank the Plantation Beach Villas for informing us of this event.
Jill Wooler
www.myTobago.info
Philip

Turtles at the Grafton

Post by Philip »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 21 March 2003

Tell Hubby the bar stays open til Midnight. Later if there are people around. Enjoy
Victoria, Bexleyheath

Kites and Turtles

Post by Victoria, Bexleyheath »

thanks jill for the info I am looking forward to seeing these wonderfull animals for real and not on TV . We both love to fly kites and would like to take ours to Tabago is it allowed on the beaches away from the hotels ?
Patrick Dankou
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Kites and Turtles

Post by Patrick Dankou »

Hello Victoria, Kite flying is very popular in Tobago,especially around christmas and new year, we even have kite flying competitions. You can fly your kite anywhere, but not close to the airport. Just beware of power- and telephone lines, they sometimes look like kite cemeteries.
Patrick Dankou
Yes Tourism - http://www.Yes-Tourism.com

Return to “Grafton Beach Resort”