Grafton Beach Resort

108 room 3*+ All-Inclusive resort at Stone Haven Bay (listing)
Didi, Norfolk, UK

Grafton Beach Resort

Post by Didi, Norfolk, UK »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 28 May 2002

Does anyone have any comments on the Grafton Beach Resort. We are going All-Inclusive at the end of September!!! Many thanks..
Niki Byrne

Post by Niki Byrne »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 03 September 2002

Hi Didi, We haven't stayed at the Grafton Beach Resort but we did stay in a villa very near to it and walked past it most days. It is on a lovely beach and seemed a nice place. The only criticism I did hear was that the food was not that good and people were eating out at The Seahorse Inn instead of the actual hotel. Now that could have been a one off comment so I wouldn't take it too much to heart. Hopefully someone else can answer your question better.

Niki
lord de courtnay

Post by lord de courtnay »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 20 September 2002

it has been some time since i looked at this web site, but please if its not too late ,change your hotel! we stayed at grafton for less than 36hours way back in early 2002 our comments are well documented! we have also had a director of grafton on the telephone!!!!! coco reef saved the dayfor us and we return there in december. we also reside in norfolk and would be more than happy to talk toyou on the telephone.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 21 September 2002

There's a good chance that Didi has already left for Tobago or that it is too late for her to change. If she is still here, she might like to have a chat with you but you didn't give any telephone number or contact details. Rather than publish it here, I would be happy to act as a confidential intermediary. Contact me at [email protected] or telephone me on 01787-269021 (I'm just down the road in Silly Suffolk). I will send you the contact information for anyone who wishes to discuss your experiences in private. I will naturally keep your contact details strictly confidential. If you agree, I will post an additional message as a reply to this post so that readers will know to contact me as above, to open the private channel to you.

Even if Didi doesn’t come back to the forum, I would be interested in hearing about your experiences personally. For every post in the forum, I receive 3 or 4 personally. I am very keen to explore everyone's experiences. Every establishment can be forgiven a bad day and it would be wrong to slate them in this forum for what might be an exceptional event, but experiences like yours help us to build a picture. Sad to say, a picture is starting to emerge about the Grafton. The opinions of readers will have a strong influence on our comments in our next round of reviews. We're going back to Tobago for a month on 18 January next and shall be doing mini-reviews on every hotel over 20 beds (including the Grafton) and full reviews of a total of eight properties in various categories. I therefore hope to hear from you.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
[email protected].

Post by [email protected]. »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 25 October 2002

Did you end up at the Gratfton in the end or were you swayed by the negative comments. My husband and I have just booked a failry last minute deal going on the 14th December for 1 week. I thought it looked nice from the brochures and I guess there are always mixed reports. What did you think, in all honesty? Thanks for your update

Return to “Grafton Beach Resort”