Room facilities/service

135 room luxury 4* beachside resort at Crown Point (listing)
Angela S

Room facilities/service

Post by Angela S »

Hi - sorry for digressing but know you will understand when I say, fingers crossed, two weeks today we should be Tobago bound - wonderful.
Just a few last minute questions.
Do the rooms at the Coco Reef have tea/coffee making faciliteis? haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.
We're not anti-social but if on the odd occasion we wanted breakfast or even dinner on our balcony (we're staying AI) do you just pay a room service delivery charge or for the whole meal?
Thanks Angela
Jill Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Jill Wooler »

Hi Angela

How I envy you going to Tobago in 2 weeks time!

The Coco Reef do not have tea or coffee making facilities in their rooms but they will supply a kettle on request. Don't forget to take your own tea-bags as I was not impressed by the teabags that I bought in Tobago - weak with not much flavour.

Steve and I have often thought how nice it would be to have some meals in our room, particularly breakfast - when its a bit early to dress up and face other guests. You can have some meals in your room but there is a better choice, particularly at breakfast time - in you go down to dine. Also, if your room is a long way from kitchens, the food and coffee etc. is sometimes not hot enough. Should you decide to eat in your room there is a room delivery charge but you don't have to pay for the whole meal as you are All Inc.

Jill. my Tobago.info
Jill Wooler
www.myTobago.info

Return to “Coco Reef Resort”