Our Coco Reef Wedding

135 room luxury 4* beachside resort at Crown Point (listing)
Laura Stanyer
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Our Coco Reef Wedding

Post by Laura Stanyer »

Coco Reef was paradise we were married in July on the beach with a simple ceremony and it was amazing, the whole resort was beautiful, we have been recommending it to everyone.

We were very moved by the little touches like the bedspread being covered with colourful flower petals and palm leaf segments used to spell out a welcoming message beautifully created by the room maid. A special thank you to Kevah and Kename the social directors for going out of their way to make sure the holiday & wedding went off perfectly. We are looking forward to our next holiday in Tobago.

To see our video go to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPShOW62jSM
Judith Prater

Post by Judith Prater »

Hi Laura

Although not going to Tobago to get married (keep dropping hints!), we arrive at the Coco Reef in two weeks and it really does look like paradise. Congratulations on your marriage.

Jude x
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Hugh S »

Thanks for sharing your beautiful video. Obviously some trained dancers here! Good luck together in the years to come.

Hugh 8)
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

The very best for your future.Thanks for sharing a few moments with us.
David :D
Lucy Holmes

Post by Lucy Holmes »

Hi Laura,

I got married at Coco Reef Nov 2005, so will soon be celebrating our 2nd anniversary and I just wanted to say what a great video I've just watched. I regret not having a video of our special day but saying that, I wouldn't of been able to do all that sexy dancing anyway!!! I so want to go back there one day and seeing videos like yours is not helping me!!

A really special place - it's trying to explain it to other people!!!!!

x
Carol Townsend
Queen of Waffle
Queen of Waffle

Post by Carol Townsend »

Morning Laura,
That was lovely to watch. Thank you!
We got married in a Register Office in tropical Hertfordshire, and honeymooned in Scotland ( which IS beautiful, before you Scots start telling me off) but we can't dance like you (or at all!)
It's our 25th anniversary next year, so I think we need to examine our bank account, and maybe enrol at a dance class...
The very best of luck and every happiness for the future.
Keep dancing! \:D/
Regards
Carol :D
Kirsten Giles

Post by Kirsten Giles »

So very beautiful - thank you for sharing xx

Return to “Coco Reef Resort”