Kariwak, impossible to get prices

24 room 3* hotel and restaurant located in Crown Point (listing)
Ben W

Kariwak, impossible to get prices

Post by Ben W »

Hi

I've been trying to get some prices for the kariwak and am having no luck, I've emailed them twice, once 3-4 days ago (and once just this AM!) and not heard back as yet. There are no prices on the website and nothing listed on trip advisor either.

Does anyone know roughtly how much costs will be in April and what availability will be like.

Cheers
Ben
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: Kariwak, impossible to get prices

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Ben

Check out our listings in the Accommodation section - and their website of course. Sadly, the Kariwak seem to always have a problem with email and our own test emails from dummy clients are seldom replied to.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Ben W

Post by Ben W »

Hi Steve

Thanks

We called them today and apparetnly they had replied to my email 5-6 days ago. It never arrived though, she forwarded it on today .

For anyone interested we were quoited $165 a night, for the room, $15 per person a day for brekkie and $45 for Half board.

Does anyone have any experience of whether its worth going for either of these options, I've heard the food there is good and we're not really late night types but would be happy to eat out.
PeterV
myTobago Enthusiast
myTobago Enthusiast

Post by PeterV »

The food at Kariwak is very good. They typically feature a "set menu" in the evenings during the week, and I believe a buffet on Friday and Saturday nights.

When we went earlier this week, the menu was: Calalou Soup (a specialty of theirs, and excellent), mixed salad, and your choice of fish or steak. All their items feature herbs/spices from their gardens. Homemade ice cream was available for desert. I was very good.

An associate of mine who spends much time in Tobago (he owns a villa) considers the restaurant at Kariwak the best on the island.

In terms of eating out, there are numerous possibilities on the island. I find the food a bit expensive, though. To give you an idea, our dinner at Kariwak (for two with a couple of drinks each) cost us about TTD$500).

Peter

Return to “Kariwak Village Holistic Haven & Hotel”