Coco reef - is it as good as the reviews ?

135 room luxury 4* beachside resort at Crown Point (listing)
Alistair

Coco reef - is it as good as the reviews ?

Post by Alistair »

Question - we are looking at booking a noneymoon for next May. We will be touring Venezuala and then relaxing on Tobago. Is Coco Reff the place ? All review seem to say that it is. Te othet resort that we are looking at is The Grand Courlan. How do they compare ?
Any thoughts/help will be GREATLY received.
Also, what is the Coco dress code - I saw a comment somewhere that it is shirt and tie for dinner - if so I need to go prepared
Angela S

Post by Angela S »

Hi
We spent our 27th Wedding Anniversary at the Coco Reef last May and can assure you it is not only as good as but better than the reviews. It would be a wonderful place to honeymoon.
Best wishes
Angela
Ms L J Hill

Post by Ms L J Hill »

I've just come back from Coco Reef and would say it is very good. Both the service and the food are excellent. I believe from fellow travellers that the Grand Courlan is rather tired now, and this may explain the rather amazing deals available there at the moment... I would definitely pick Coco Reef as THE place to stay in Tobago.

Laura
Kirsten Giles

Post by Kirsten Giles »

Hi Alistair

It has to be the Coco Reef. Whilst I was there some people checked in that had been staying at the Grand Courland and left as they disliked it so much. They didn't say too much about it just the staff were unhelpful and rude.

Kirsten

Return to “Coco Reef Resort”