Guest Report

47 room apartment timeshare resort located at Sandy Point (listing)
Eileen Gomez

Guest Report

Post by Eileen Gomez »

I have been visiting sandy point since 2001 i like the place the only issue i have is the check in and check out time.I think this should be reviewed checking out at 10 am and checking in at 4pm is just not right ..some where you don't get your full 24 hrs that you paid for.
The other issue is if you have kids what do you do? it is terribly inconvenience to just wander aimlessly around making up time for the ferry or your flight.i think we should have the option to pay for the extra hours needed and that will solve the problem.sometimes one have a relative that is not so well and can't take that wandering around....please try and work something out to help your customers that like to stay in your place..please .
John Martyr
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Re: Guest Report

Post by John Martyr »

Hi Eileen,
That service is and has always been available upon request and I must say many of our guests make use of it. We are quite aware of those circumstances of which you speak, so have provided for just that. Some persons choose instead of hanging around,to take our free shuttles to the beaches and return in time to head off to the port or airport. We do thank you for your continued use of our resort and will continue to provide any service that would enhance your own vacation experience with us.
John Martyr
Sandy Point Beach Club
www.sandypointbeachclub.com

Return to “Sandy Point Beach Club”